Benefits of NLP
There are many benefits of NLP. NLP has a wide range of practical applications in business (e.g. leadership, management, coaching, teams, feedback, personnel, sales, consulting), training and development, education, health, relationships, writing, sports, parenting, hobbies and personal development – anywhere communicating and excelling are important.
INLPTA Certified NLP Practitioner Training – What is gained from attending a course?
- Enhanced Communication Skills
- Working understanding of own preferred communication style.
- Working understanding of the preferred communication style of others.
- Dealing with misunderstanding.
- Dealing with conflict.
- Understanding unspoken communication through eye movement.
- Reading the physiology of others and modifying own behaviour accordingly.
- Coaching (for others and for self)
- Relaxation techniques.
- Skilled reframing to obtain outcomes.
- Focussing the power of the mind to drive positive results.
- Dealing with blocks to success.
- Creating additional personal resources focussed on excellence.
- Giving Empowering and Meaningful Feedback.
- Use of language to derive desired results.
- Modeling excellence.
- Utilising logical pathways to drive change.
- Changing unuseful strategies.
- Understanding and managing of own emotions and that of others.
- Dealing with anxiety and confidence issues.
- Removing unwanted behaviours.
- Outcome setting.
- Planning for Success.
Inlpta Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Courses, CPD Courses & Holistic Workshops.