Bespoke Community Programmes
Bespoke community programmes in North East England are designed with your organisation’s needs in mind. Assisting and supporting communities.
Inspiring Young People Programmes
We have developed a programme for young people. The programme gives young people the tools and support needed necessary to increase their skills, communication, resilience, and confidence.
The aims and objectives of this programme are to Inspire and give hope to young people along with support them in creating clear goals and outcomes for themselves.
The overall programme is comprised of different subjects, activities, and approaches to enable young people to have experiential learning and to gain skills and explore what confidence and self-esteem are.
The programme explores how confidence and self-esteem can impact on behaviours as well as exploring what changes can be made to improve the way they feel about themselves.
The focus is on the strengths that they have which are built upon. A confidence goal setting exercise will be used and this then integrated into the programme.
Topics for the Programme
- Creating empowering goals to increase confidence and along with strategies for dealing with day to day situations that may impact on confidence and self-esteem.
- Understanding how we communicate to be able to be better understood.
- Speaking in a positive manner to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- Ways to interact in an assertive and empathic manner.
- Feedback – Give and receive feedback.
The Output of the Programme
1. Increased their own self-awareness.
2. Increase their levels of confidence and self-esteem.
3. Increased positivity of what is possible in life.
4. Gain skills and techniques to enhance their confidence and self-esteem.
5. Develop strategies for dealing with situations – such as interviews etc.
6. Have an increased awareness of themselves which will have an impact on how they take on the other activities of the project.
7. Have a ‘can do’ approach.
Inspiring Parenting Programmes
The purpose of Inspiring Parenting Programmes is to provide services to initiate and maintain sustainable positive change within families through the transfer of knowledge, skills, and support, as a preventative or interventional measure, which has a wider impact on the community and society as a whole. Both now and in the future.
The Primary Objectives of Inspiring Parenting are:
1. To provide continual support and learning for Parents.
2. To provide a safe and supportive environment for Parents to explore their feelings and thoughts.
3. To support Parents with their issues and enhance parenting skills.
4. Support and promote healthy relationships between Parents and Children.
5. Build upon communication and listening skills.
6. Build self-esteem and assertiveness for Parents and Children.
7. Improve the quality of family life and the community.
Parents have the opportunity to attend supportive, therapeutic, skill-based Parent Groups. The groups are tailored to cover a wide range of children’s ages and situations:
- Parents of 0-5 Years.
- Parents of 5-9 Years.
- Parents of Teens.
- Parents to be.
- Potential Parents.
- Adoptive Parents / Foster Parents.
- Family members.
Activity Groups for Families cover topics such as;
- Group discussions.
- Group work.
To find out more contact email@example.com
Inlpta Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Courses, CPD Courses & Holistic Workshops.