INLPTA Certified NLP Master Practitioner Training Course
INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner Training Course in the North of East England.
We have developed our INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner Training Course to create holistic and comprehensive and systemic learnings. The content covered enables you to take your NLP Training to the next level increasing your awareness, change and growth in your personal and professional life that is long lasting.
This programme is open to those already qualified as Practitioners of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
The INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner Training Course is a 20 Day training course and is delivered over 4 modules & enables integrated learning, practice time & allows time to experience what has been learnt in between modules. Each module is 5 days & held from a Thursday to a Monday.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a powerful, personal transformational technology that supports individuals in achieving their chosen outcomes.
Our intensive twenty-day training programme is supported by a development manual and results in certification as a Master Practitioner of NLP for successful participants.
- Successful completion of this training will mean that you have:
- Continue your path to mastery in all aspects of your life.
- Synthesise your practitioner skills to become even more powerful when working with personal and interpersonal change.
- Integrate additional powerful techniques to complement those already in your unconscious from your practitioner training
- Break through the limitations you may currently place upon yourself and begin to realise your full potential
- On completion of the training, you will be certified as a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. All of our training follows the guidelines laid down by INLPTA (International Neuro-Linguistic Training Association).
Upon successful completion of the INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner Training Course, you will be certified by the International NLP Trainers Association as a Master Practitioner of NLP. The programme is a higher level skills course equivalent to NVQ Level 4. Download the full INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner Guidelines here – INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner Standards.
Your investment in this life-changing training course is £2000. This includes your training manual, lunch, and refreshments.
**Discounts available for booking The Practitioner & Master Practitioner Training Bundle.
INLPTA NLP Master Practitioner Training Course 2020 Dates
Module One – Thursday 6th to Monday 10th February 2020
Module Two – Thursday 5th to Monday 9th March 2020
Module Three – Thursday 7th to Monday 11th May 2020
Module Four – Thursday 4th to Monday 8th June 2020
How to Book INLPTA Certified Master Practitioner Training Course
Places on our courses are limited and as part of our booking policy we either have a chat over the phone or meet in person those who wish to attend our NLP Training Courses. This provides us with the opportunity to establish your outcomes for attending the NLP course, discuss the course in more detail and to get to know each other. Given the nature of the topics covered in our NLP Training Courses creating relationships and trust is key to obtaining your outcomes.